General Terms & Conditions of Business
- These General Terms and Conditions of Business (GTCs) govern the relations between Bäckerei Fuchs in Zermatt and customers of its Online Shop.
- Orders will be processed during normal hours of business and dispatched the following Monday by first-class 'A-Post? (Postpac priority). If the goods ordered are not available for delivery, the customer will be notified by email. Only those goods featured on the online Shop are eligible for delivery.
- All orders are binding. Orders cannot be changed once they have been placed.
- All prices are net in CHF, incl. 8% VAT, excl. postage and packaging. The postage is subject to the general mandatory tariffs of the Swiss Post Office. Bäckerei Fuchs reserves the right to amend its prices without prior notice.
- Terms and conditions of payment: Orders are to be paid for directly by MasterCard or Visa (via Paypal) or on receipt of the invoice (Switzerland only) within 30 days of delivery. Credit card payments will be debited immediately. Where payment is made by credit card, goods will be dispatched once receipt of payment is confirmed.
- Bäckerei Fuchs is unable to assume liability for the undeliverability or late delivery of the goods if caused by an incorrect delivery address, the absence of the consignee or any customs issues.
- Complaints: The consignee undertakes to check the goods immediately on receipt for completeness and condition. Any complaints relating to quality and/or completeness must be notified to Bäckerei Fuchs immediately or at the latest within 24 hours of delivery. Otherwise the delivery will be considered as accepted. Bäckerei Fuchs is not liable for transport damage or damage due to improper storage once the goods have been accepted by the customer.
- Any data obtained as a result of the ordering process will be used exclusively for the purposes of completing and processing the order in full and will not be forwarded to third parties.
- Legal notice: No content (text or images) featured on the website may be copied or published or used for personal purposes without the written consent of the Bäckerei Fuchs management. Bäckerei Fuchs cannot give any guarantee of the accuracy of its website (e.g. incomplete details).
- Legal force and place of jurisdiction: In placing the order the customer implicitly agrees to the GTCs. Swiss law applies exclusively. Zermatt/VS is agreed as the place of jurisdiction.